Is an authentic African safari on your bucket list? Now’s your chance!
Travel in June 2020, on the first-ever Pickleball Safari for the opportunity to see the untamed wildlife of Kenya while playing pickleball on a new continent. Witness awe-inspiring scenery and magnificent natural and historical sights.
Pickleball Trips leader Daniel Moore, who lived in Nairobi for 2 years will be our Tour Director. (Daniel is also one of the top 10 professional pickleball players in the world). If you are not familiar with Pickleball Trips, they have been around for years and this will be my third tour working with Daniel. BTW – we have so much FUN; consider this is your fair warning. I will be your head pickleball instructor and Daniel will teach too, giving us less than a 1-8 ratio. Together Daniel and I will not only provide a unique insight into the culture, people, and lifestyle of Kenya but also expert pickleball instruction along the way.
Here’s what to expect:
- Safari Tours through the grassy plains and rolling hills of the Masai Mara National Park one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves (Fodors). These tours will be both sunset game drives, stopping for sundowners in the unsplit African bush and morning ventures with the perfect lighting.
- Lions, cheetahs, elephants, hippos, giraffe, zebra, antelope and wildebeest.
- Several personalized pickleball lessons just for the tour and a mini-tournament.
- Elephant orphanage.
- Coffee farm tour where we learn all about the coffee, roast our own beans and enjoy our own brew. Yum!
- Play pickleball with the locals.
- Lake Naivasha – a bird lovers paradise plus more zebras, giraffes, and waterbucks.
- Boat cruise looking for hippos.
- Safari walk on Crescent Island- here’s your chance to literally walk with the animals like zebras, giraffes, and wildebeest!
- Amazing photography opportunities with limitless panoramic sceneries to be discovered
- 10 days of adventure and FUN.
Are you excited yet? I surely am!
At the time of this post, there are 6 signed up and this tour has a maximum of 16 guests. SO, if you’re interested in the FIRST EVER PICKLEBALL SAFARI and want to join Daniel Moore and me, Jennifer Lucore, for lots of FUN contact Daniel ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a link to the complete Tour and Itinerary
Share this post with your fun, adventurous friends.