Jennifer Lucore is here to share her pickleball adventures, playing tips, tournaments from around the world, and of course, to make you smile!
Jennifer Lucore is a professional pickleball player and a global pickleball ambassador. Her numerous gold medal championships include: 17-time USAPA Nationals, 11-time Canadian Nationals, 4-time International, 4-time Tournament of Champions, and many golds at both the US Open and Professional Pickleball Federation (PPF) tournaments. Jennifer is also a world known pickleball blogger and continues to help pickleball grow by volunteering with:
- International Pickleball Teaching Professional Association (IPTPA) – Founding member
- Pickleball Magazine – Board Member and “Around The Post” column contributor
- USAPA Ambassador – San Diego County, CA
- IPTPA – Co-Director of the Regional Training and Testing Center of Southern California
- Interviews on The Pickleball Show Podcast – Part 1 Part 2
Jennifer Lucore’s first exposure to pickleball was in 2007 when she was vacationing with her family and met up with her parents, Bob and Bev Youngren, in Bend, OR, for a fun family tournament. There she saw how all ages can compete and have a great time together.
She attended the very first USAPA Nationals in 2009 for a mini vacation, and to just watch her parents compete. In 2010 she started playing and from there caught the love and passion for the game and the people that play.
Through pickleball, Jennifer has been able to travel and meet great friends from around the country; and internationally to Canada, Caribbean, Costa Rica, Japan, Mexico, The Netherlands, Spain and in 2019 Thailand (join me!)
Her personal life: She is a marketing consultant, married with two daughters, just purchased an RV for tournament travel and a SENIOR (pickleball senior is age 50+) Woohoo!
Jennifer plays pickleball 2-3 times a week, and a bit more when getting ready for a big tournament. Her hometown courts are Melba Bishop Park in Oceanside, CA and Castle Creek Country Club in Escondido, CA.
CHECK OUT this point captured by luck! It has over 1,700 shares on Facebook!
– Myths about being in the Kitchen
– Warming Up with Alex Hamner and Jennifer Lucore
– Tips to Better Doubles
– US Open 2016 – Doubles
– Winning Doubles Team
– Mixed Doubles Final TOC – Survived 5 match points
– CBS News comes to my home courts
– NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams
– NBC News – about the game
– Fun video about my club – me and dad are playing
– CBS morning